February is over and it's time to look back at the month. I managed to read a good number of new books. I could have read more, but some days I wasn't in the mood to read and other days I decided to reread old favourites by Nora Roberts and Stephanie Perkins. I'm totally fine with both things, because they are part of who I am as a reader.
In February I read
- Good boy - Sarina Bowen (eBook)
- Echoes in Death - JD Robb ✦
- Calm - Michael Acton Smith
- #girlboss - Sophia Amoruso (eBook)
- Hold back the stars - Katie Khan (audiobook)
- Voyage of the Basilisk - Marie Brennan
- New York, Actually - Sarah Morgan (eBook)
- A thousand letters - Staci Hart (eBook) ✦
- Forever, again - Victoria Laurie
- The Unicorn's tale - R.L. LaFevers
- Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo (DNF)
- The Chemist - Stephenie Meyer
- Fairarscht - Sina Trinkwalder (audiobook)
- Gemina - Amie Kaufman + Jay Kristoff ♥♥
- Pucked Off - Helena Hunting
- Lodestar - Shannon Messenger ✦
- + I reread some books by Nora Roberts ♥♥
♥ = I loved the book
✦ = A good book that wasn't perfect for me, however I still enjoyed it a lot
DNF = Did not finish
When I look at the books I read "Gemina" definitely stood out, it's my favourite book of the month. I also enjoyed books like "Echoes in Death", "A thousand letters" and "Lodestar".
Some books were entertaining, but didn't manage to fulfil my expectations, for example "Good Boy" and "Pucked Off".
I read three non-fiction books and I learned something from each of them, in March I want to continue to add non-fiction books to my reading mix.
Overall February was not the best reading month, the majority of books didn't manage to touch me deeply and didn't stay in my heart, however it also wasn't a bad month. Let's hope that March will be a brilliant month filled with wonderful books.
Which great books did you read in February?