My new reading pile is once again bigger than I planned it to be, as usual I just couldn't stop with adding more and more books to it.
This time there are some books on the reading pile that I'm a little unsure about, they sound great and I heard amazing things about them, but will they work for me? Let's find it out.
- Emma - Alexander McCall Smith (modern retelling of Emma)
- Mind Change - Susan Greenfield (non-fiction)
- The Book of Life - Deborah Harkness (paranormal, final book in the series)
- Red Rising - Pierce Brown (will this work for me?)
- The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency - Alexander McCall Smith
- The Eighth Day - Dianna K. Salerni (super excited for this one)
- The Book Thief - Markus Zusak (German version, not sure if it will work for me)
- The Sum of all Kisses - Julia Quinn (historical romance, I'm sure it will be very entertaining)
- White Trash Zombie Apocalypse - Diana Rowland (paranormal, hopefully as good as the other books in the series)
I'm also listening to a new audio book right now, I'm at 70 minutes and so far I like the story a lot, the book is
The Queen of Tearling - Erika Johansen
And I plan to read 3-5 ebooks in the next weeks, then my ebook TBR pile will once again have the size I like.