In the last months I have always used pretty small reading piles, three-four books were in those reading piles, never more. But yesterday I suddenly was in the mood to put together a pile of books to read next with more books on it, I'm not sure why and I honestly don't care about the reasons.
On my reading pile are
- My true love gave to me - short stories by various YA authors, short stories are always hit or miss for me, let's hope that there will be more hits than misses in this book
- Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone - Kat Rosenfield, a pretty short book that sounds fascinating
- The Geography of you and me - Jennifer E. Smith, this is what I'm reading right now, I planned to read it a few days ago, but then decided on something else
- Gabriel's Redemption - Sylvain Reynard, last book in an adult trilogy, I can already smell all the drama ;)
- Wait for you - J Lynn, I already own #2 in this series, so maybe I should finally start with #1
- Extracted - Ficklin & Jolley, first in a series, there are lost teens, time streams and many things that sound amazing
- A Cookbook Conspiracy - Kate Carlisle, part of a Cozy Mystery series I like a lot
What are you reading now?