I have always loved a good contemporary sports romance and this hasn't changed in the last years. The books in this subgenre of contemporary romance are often very entertaining, sexy and sweet at the same time, they are books that make me smile and that give me a good time. In the past I enjoyed the following contemporary sports romances
- Rachel Gibson: Chinooks Hockey team, especially books like "See Jane Score" and "The trouble with Valentine's day"
- Deirdre Martin: pretty much all of her books from the Blades series
- Susan Elizabeth Phillips: for example Natural Born Charmer and Match me if you can from the Chicago Stars series
- Jaci Burton: the first books of the Play by Play series
- Erin McCarthy: the first three books in the Fast Track series
- Kate Angell: Richmond Rogues series, especially Squeeze Play, Curveball and Strike Zone
- Jill Shalvis: Slow Heat and Double Play, Baseball novels
- Bella Andre: Game for Seduction and Game for anything, Bad Boys of Football
- Tracy Solheim: Risky Game, Part of the Out of Bonds series
- Lori Foster: Fighter series
- Carly Phillips: Hot Zones series
- Tille Cole: Sweet Home series, books 1-3, New Adult
- Sarina Bowen: Ivy Years series, books 1-3, New Adult
- R.S. Grey: Scoring Wilder, New Adult, stand-alone
- Sierra Dean: Pitch Perfect, Boys of Summer series
and now I'm hungry for more. Most of the series I read in the past are no longer continued or don't work for me any longer, so of course I'm looking for new sports romances to read and fall in love with. I decided to look online for new series, to look what was already on my wishlist and discovered some series and stand-alone novels that sound interesting, they are
Now I have some new series to check out, a lot of synopses and reviews to read and I'm sure that some of the books will end up on my smartphone and/or bookshelf. I hope that some of these new to me contemporary sports romances will soon belong to my list of favourites.
Btw, my favourite team sports is handball, it's well known here in Germany, I played it myself as a child and youth and I will always love this energetic, fast and hard game.
Do you like contemporary sports romances? Which ones can you recommend?