Welcome to a little update on the good books I read in the last months.
In the last month I continued with my thirst for reading, I continued to focus on the books I already own, but of course I also bought and read some new books. The good books I read in the last month are
- Disenchanted & Co. - Lynn Viehl (first book in a new adult series)
- One book in the grave - Kate Carlisle (it's book #5 in the series, not #6)
- The bride wore size 12 - Meg Cabot
- Pivot Point - Kasie West (, first book in a Ya series, also by the author is "The distance between us")
- The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon (first book in a YA series, not a young YA series)
- Escaping Me - Elizabeth Lee
- Sense & Sensibility by Joanna Trollope (Jane Austen retelling)
- House of Shadows by Rachel Neumeier
- The year we fell down & The year we hid away by Sarina Bowen (books #1 and #2 in a NA series, The Ivy years, I love these two books)
- It ain't me, babe by Tilie Cole
- Out of uniform series by Elle Kennedy
- Extreme love by Abby Niles
Which good books did you read in the last month?