Seven days and eleven new books, somehow that doesn't seem to fit together. However in my bookish world it does. :) I did not plan to buy so many new books, but of course I'm happy to own every single one.
- A kiss for Julie - Betty Neels
- The English Lords secret son / A gift for all seasons - Margaret Way / Karen Templeton
- The girl's guide to (man)hunting - Jessica Clare
- Brideshead Revisited - Evelyn Waugh
- Cupcakes at Carringtons - Alexandra Brown
- Look at me - Jennifer Egan
- Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte (Penguin English Library version)
- The trouble with flirting - Claire LaZebnik
- Gabriel's Inferno - Sylvain Reynard
- Infatuate - Aimee Agresti
- Jane Austen, the complete novels (Penguin Classics Deluxe)
I hope that you also got some amazing new books in the last seven days.