The first month in 2013 is over and it's time to talk a bit about the books I read in it. All in all I managed to read 28 books, which is way more that I thought I had managed to. Out of these books five were so good that I want them to recommed to you today. Overall this was an ok month, some books I was super excited for didn't work for me and that made me a bit sad. I hope that this will change in February.
The good books I read in January 2013 are
- Splintered - A.G. Howard; more info here
- Fate Takes a Hand - Betty Neels
- The twisted tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart - Leanne Renee Hieber; more info here
- Shadows - Paula Weston; more info here
- Tarnished - Karina Cooper
subscribe to ABH bloglovin ⎪ email ⎪ rss
Can't see the video above? Then watch it here on Youtube.