In December I plan to go on with reading as usual, the only thing I want to change is that I need to read some more ebooks. Because I have been buying too many ebooks in the last months that are still waiting to be read.
I'm already excited for the Holidays and some free days. As usual I plan to eat massive amounts of food, relax, read a lot and just enjoy life.
But now let's take a look back at November and the good books I in it
- Something strange and deadly - Susan Dennard (paranormal, YA, #1 in a trilogy)
- ♥ Splitterherz - Bettina Belitz (fantasy, contemporary, YA, German book, #1 in the Splitterherz trilogy)
- The Diviners - Libba Bray (fantasy, historical, YA, #1 in the Diviners series)
- Bargain Hunting - Rhonda Pollero (contemporary, adult, #5 in the FAT series)
- The Gathering Storm - Robin Bridges (paranormal, historical YA, #1 in the Katerina trilogy)
How was your November? Which good books did you read?