October is over and all in all it was a good reading month for me. In October I left the rest of my reading slump behind me and that makes me very happy. I managed to read 34 books, which is a big amount of books, even for me. ;) That also means that my print TBR pile has right now a very nice and manageable size.
My favourites books of the month are
- The Perfect Hope - Nora Roberts (contemporary romance, adult, #3 in the Boonsboro Inn series)
- Incarnation - Emma Cornwall (paranormal, steampunk, adult)
- The Marked - Inara Scott (#2 in the Talents series, paranormal, YA)
- Dragon's Moon - Lucy Monroe (#4 in the Children of the Moon series, paranormal historical romance, A)
- ♥ Double Time - Olivia Cunning (erotic romance, part of The Sinners series, adult) - review is coming in the next days
- Crewel - Gennifer Albin (#1 in a dystopian/fantasy series, YA)
- ♥ Saving CeeCee Honeycutt - Beth Hofman (adult fiction, stand-alone)
Which great books did you read in October?