I like to describe myself as a "happy reader" and I guess sometimes people wonder what I mean with this. So that's why I want to clarify things today.
A happy reader (as I understand the term)
- likes reading happy books, books with a positive vibe and a happy ending
- enjoys reading about happy people, about characters who at the end of the book (and for most parts of the book) are in a good place of their life
- loves books that make her smile and laugh a lot
- just smiles serenely when people look at her with disdain because of her love for happy books, she doesn't care about people who disregard her happy books
- loves reading lovely romances
- doesn't want/need too much drama, love triangles and things like that in her books. A good plot and/or love story is enough for her.
- gets never tired of reading about nice, lovely things
- is a happy person who likes to wake up with a smile on her face
- is happy that she is a happy reader :)
Btw, if you want to learn more about another type of reader, namely the anxious reader, click here. The happy and the anxious reader can be the same person! I am both a happy and an anxious reader!