The new agenda looks looks this:
- Monday - pride: This day is all about introducing ourselves. Who are you? How and when did you become an In Death fan? What makes you an In Death junkie? What do you love about the series (in general)? Which other books/authors do you enjoy besides the In Death books? This day is all about introducing ourselves and sharing our love for the In Death world.
- Tuesday - lust: Eve & Roarke talk - this is the time and place to talk about everything surrounding them. Share your favourite scenes with them, the sweetest, hottest, funniest and most dramatic scenes. What do you love about their relationship the most?
- Wednesday - greed (and anti greed :)): Eve loves Roarke despite his money. What do you think about that? Which of Roarke's expensive toys do you like the most?
- Thursday - wrath: Who was the best villain so far? Which book was the most thrilling and dramatic in your opinion?
- Friday - gluttony: Who do you think is the candy thief? And let's talk some more about the characters - who are your favourite characters besides Eve & Roarke? What do you love about the characters? What are your favourite scenes with them? And tell me your thoughts on Galahad.
- Saturday - envy: Which technical inventions and social developments from the In Death world do you like the most? Which would you love to have in your everyday life?
- Sunday - sloth: Having a butler, this sounds like a dream come true. What do think of Summerset? And his relationship with Roarke and especially Eve?
Hope you are ready for tomorrow and are excited for one week all about the fantastic In Death world.
subscribe to ABH email ⎪ rss ⎪ bloglovin