So far the agenda looks like this
- Monday: How did you become an In Death junkie? How did you discover the series? Since when are you reading the series? What do you love about the series (in general)? This day is all about introducing ourselves and sharing our love for the In Death world.
- Tuesday: Eve & Roarke talk - this is the time and place to talk about everything surrounding them. Share your favourite scenes with them, the sweetest, hottest, funniest and most dramatic scenes. What do you love about their relationship the most?
- Wednesday: Characters talk - who are your favourite characters besides Eve & Roarke? What do you love about the characters? What are your favourite scenes with them? And the most important question of all: Who is the candy thief?
- Thursday: What was the most exciting case in your opinion? Who was the "best" villain?
- Friday: the In Death world - which new technical invention or social development are you fascinated in?
If you have any more ideas for themes let me know. And please share this post and tell other fans of the In Death series to stop by at ABH next week. The week can only be a success if many fans add their opinions and impressions. Lively conversations is what I'm hoping for.