women's fiction set in Dublin, Ireland
bought my copy
- "Saving Grace" made me smile, laugh and cry. And when I finished the last page of the book I was very happy with how things had changed for Grace.
- A book that starts with tragedy and cheating is normally not for me, but I felt from the beginning that staying with Grace and learning more about her & her life would be so worth it. And it was!!!
- Reading about Grace, her complicated relationship with her mom, her relationship with a man who doesn't care about what happens in her life, and the man who seems to really see who she is was emotional and fantastic.
- Grace is a complex character that I just had to love, there was no other way. Even when she did things I don't agree with I still loved reading about her. One of the characters says in the book "You're hard not to love, Grace" and I completely agree with it.
- This book made me excited for more by the author. Ciara Geraghty has so far published three books and I want to read them all. I already ordered "Becoming Scarlett" and "Finding Mr Flood".