I saw the following 11 questions on Angieville and thought it would be fun to answer them. Angie, who is the queen of fantastic and enthusiastic reviews, found the questions on The happily ever after.
1. What is your favorite genre to read?
I love romance and nearly all sub-genres of it, I can't get enough happy books with beautiful love stories and happy ever afters.
2. What is the first romance novel you ever read and how old were you when you read it?
The first romance novel I read was Hot Ice by Nora Roberts, it was my mom's copy. I think I was 14 or 15 years old. Since then Nora Roberts has been my Queen of romance.
3. How many books--paper or ebooks--are in your existing TBR pile?
[TBR = your To-Be-Read and typically refers to books you already own but haven't yet read]
My TBR pile contains 50 print books and about 60 ebooks, but I normally just ignore the ebooks when thinking about my TBR pile. :)
4. Do you read nonfiction? If so, from which sub-genre?
Not really, in the last years all books I read were fiction books.
5. Do you own an e-reading device? If so, which one(s)?
I own a tablet and have the cloud reader on it to read ebooks. But I prefer print books.
That's a hard question, maybe "Naked in Death", the first book in the In Death series by J.D. Robb, or the four books in the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts, or "See Jane Score" by Rachel Gibson, or "Natural Born Charmer" by Susan Elizabeth Phillips, or a book from the Mackenzie series by Linda Howard, or "Franny & Zooey" by J.D. Salinger - who knows?
7. How many library books do you have out right now?
None. I pretty much never go to the library because they don't have that many English books there (I'm living in Germany).
8. How do you mark your place in a book?
I own about 40 bookmarks, so I normally use one of them. I have bookmarks for each type of book and love collecting them.
9. About how many books do you typically read in a month?
In a normal month I read 20-30 books. I have been a fast reader my whole life.
10. What was the last book that made you cry?
"The Comeback Season" by Jennifer E. Smith. Even though I had to cry I enjoyed reading the book a lot.
11. What was the last book that made you laugh?
"Rock Chick Redemption" by Kristen Ashley, all the books in the Rock Chick series are hilarious with many lough out loud moments.