- ... wonders why so many reviewers insist on writing those weird reviews - the ones without spoilers.
- ... loves to read the end of a book first and doesn't think that it's a bad thing.
- ... doesn't like the word "spoiler" because spoilers are wonderful and relaxing.
- ... wants to know if there will be a happy end before buying a book.
- ... is not a big fan of love triangles in books because it makes everything way too complicated and unpredictable.
- ... hates cliffhangers (why the hell would I want to go through this torture?).
- ... loves older series and to be able to learn how a series ends before starting with the first book.
- ... loves reading a book and be able to enjoy every word without wondering what will happen next.
I am an anxious reader!